[gin-data] Updated data plans and ask for SRM lead

William E. Allcock allcock at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 3 16:26:57 CDT 2006

This is a fairly significant decision and probably should be made across the
entire gin and not just on the data list.  We in Globus are working up a
table to show what worked when with the various components.  Practical
considerations aside, -rfc would be the best since that is the standard and
is what we are headed towards.  However, I strongly suspect that the 2.4.3
deployed infrastructure wont work with the -rfc version (and there is a lot
of that still out there....).

Bill