[gin-data] Updated data plans and ask for SRM lead

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Sat Apr 1 08:04:37 CST 2006

Hi,

I've uploaded version 0.3 of our interoperability doc to gridforge which
now contains all the necessary endpoint information of the participating
grids. I've also uploaded a more detailed plan Reagan provided for
interoperability in the SRB island. Eventually, these documents will
merge but it's probably easier to keep the SRB document separate for the
moment.

While it seems the SRB island is pretty active and plans to have a first
demo during our GGF17 meeting, we need to speed up the SRM island and
gridFTP tests. For this, can the participating sites please make sure
they have the gin.ggf.org VO enabled?

Then we need to start running the SRM tests - can maybe Arie and/or Alex
take the lead there?

Bill, how shall we progress with the gridFTP tests?

Cheers,

-- Erwin