[gin-auth] Multiple VO membership (Some ramblings and 1 question).

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Wed May 3 12:29:25 CDT 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 14:44, Oscar Koeroo wrote:

>> 3. Nothing seems to adequately interpret VOMS attributes at the glous
>> level.

[...]

> Maybe I didn't understand the context.

I believe what David is getting at is that if you download the latest
Globus release, it won't understand VOMS out of the box. You will
have to add a few libraries[*] and some extra configuration to get it
to work.

/Olle

[*] Of which some come from the Globus developers themselves, some
from third parties such as yourself.