[gin-auth] Multiple VO membership (Some ramblings and 1 question).

Diego R. Lopez diego.lopez at rediris.es
Wed May 3 08:41:30 CDT 2006

David Bannon wrote:
> Dane, we've been looking at that but have decided, at least for now, the
> end to end use is just not ready. So we'd dependant on gridmap files and
> they really are a very, very blunt weapon!

Would not be this one of the cases for using dynamic attribute-based
AAIs a-la-Shibboleth? The GridShib effort has been around for quite a
while and I think could help in dealing with this kind of problems in a
neat and secure way.

Just a caveat for those of you who don't know me: I'm trying to bring
you to my usual playground... I'm heavily involved with the GEANT2
project in Europe (where we are building an inter-federation AAI) and
with the Internet2 Shibboleth team.

Regards,

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Red.es - RedIRIS