[gin-auth] GIN VO Usage Rules.

Mike 'Mike' Jones mike.jones at manchester.ac.uk
Mon May 1 07:14:47 CDT 2006

Thanks Oscar,

OK I'll click the button based upon that!

One question that I have is how binding is the act of clicking
a button like this?  I can find UK legislation which goes some way to
talking about electronic signatures (but here perhaps they just apply to
the SSL context) http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000/20000007.htm#7

Mike

--
http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/jonesM/