[gin-auth] GIN VO Usage Rules.

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Mon May 1 02:12:06 CDT 2006

Hi Mike,

I have no clue what the Usage Rules are for this VO. But I can imagine
that for this VO we would have a sort of multiple-inheritance Usage
Rules combined from all associated Grids. Which pretty much would be
something like:
"You shall behave in this multi-grid environment."

    Oscar "The VO-Admin" Koeroo