[gin-auth] [Fwd: gsi proxy compatibility test]

Erwin Laure Erwin.Laure at cern.ch
Thu Mar 16 01:49:36 CST 2006

Not sure this message went through.

Cheers,

-- Erwin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	gsi proxy compatibility test
Date: 	Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:45:28 -0800
From: 	Alex Sim <asim at lbl.gov>
To: 	<gin-auth at ggf.org>
CC: 	<asim at lbl.gov>, "'Erwin Laure'" <Erwin.Laure at cern.ch>

I have not been subscribing to this mailing list, and I'm not sure
if this issue has been discussed previously.
  From GIN-DATA mailing list, we came across that GSI proxy format
compatibility testing needs to be addressed.
In many practices, gsi proxy format is not compatible and different
version and implementations of gridftp servers reject the authentication
without too much clue. So, if it could be tested as gridftp
interoperability, it'll be great.

--Alex