[gin-ops] Re: [gin-auth] VO name change

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Mon Apr 24 08:18:50 CDT 2006

Hi Olle,

Should I consider the reconfiguration of my VOMS server machine to
change such a string representation?
To my knowledge the VOMS daemon is more likely to take effect on such a
reconfiguration then the VOMS Admin, through the TrustManager + Tomcat +
Java Env.
And what I can see, the VOMS Admin is the bad guy in this case by
registering the CA's DN and Cindy's DN with the older style string reps.

    /Oscar