[gin-ops] Re: [gin-auth] VO name change

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Mon Apr 24 08:02:27 CDT 2006

Oscar,

I just got a flashback: in the openssl config file you should be able
to alter how openssl displays various RDNs as text (UID vs USERID,
and so on). I don't have time to look up the details for you right
now, but it's described in one of the text files under /usr/share/doc/
openssl on most Linuxes (OID mappings).

/Olle