[gin-auth] The new VOMS Server for GIN is active from now

Vincenzo Ciaschini vincenzo.ciaschini at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Mar 14 07:16:48 CST 2006

Hi Cindy,

    This explains everything.

    Let me guess, you downloaded the source with

cvs co -r glite-security-voms_branch_1_6_0 org.glite.security.voms

right?

But that way you get the head of the branch, not a tagged version.  This
means that it is a work in progress and nothing more.

To get 1.6.20, you should have use the tag, doing:

cvs co -r glite-security-voms_R_1_6_20 org.glite.security.voms

And you will see that this does not have this problem.

Bye,
    Vincenzo