[gin-auth] The new VOMS Server for GIN is active from now

Cindy Zheng zhengc at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 10 21:45:15 CST 2006

Ooops, sorry, Vincenzo. I just realized that I forgot to
append the error message. Here it is:

[zhengc at rocks-52 ~]$ voms-proxy-init --debug --voms GIN-GGF-ORG
Detected Globus version: 22
Unspecified proxy version, settling on Globus version: 2
Number of bits in key :512
Using configuration file /opt/glite/etc/vomses
Using configuration file /opt/glite/etc/vomses
voms-proxy-init: vomsclient.cc:1406: bool Client::pcdInit(): Assertion
`stat("/data/valerio/.globus/usercert.pem", &stats) == 0' failed.
Aborted

Thanks,

Cindy