[gin-auth] GIN VO Usage Rules.

Mike 'Mike' Jones mike.jones at manchester.ac.uk
Sun Apr 30 12:05:06 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

This is perhaps a tad pedantic (apologies for that) but,

I'm at the point where I want to register with the gin.ggf.org VO VOMS.
However, I have to click the "I have read and agree to the VO's Usage
Rules".  I can't find a definition of what these are.

I'm guessing that the rules are just something along the lines of:
   This is a test VO for grid inter-operation and therefore this VO's rules
   are only vague fair play rules and low usage rules.

Before I continue with the registration, is there actually a proper
definition somewhere or can we assume the above?

Thanks,
Mike

--
http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/jonesM/