[gin-auth] Size of GIN VO

Oscar Koeroo okoeroo at nikhef.nl
Wed Apr 26 06:52:25 CDT 2006

Hi Stephen,

Answer to (1):
At this moment the list is set at 12 people.

The secured interface (viewable with any web browser):
"https://kuiken.nikhef.nl:8443/voms/gin.ggf.org/services/VOMSCompatibility?method=getGridmapUsers&container=%2Fgin.ggf.org"
Or unsecured for a temporary convenience:
http://kuiken.nikhef.nl/gin.ggf.org/grid-mapfile

Note: the unsecured channel is set to sync with reality through a
crontab each 6 hours.

Have look at the GIN wiki for extra info on how to get this DN list with
the use of the mkgridmap tool through the secured channel.

    Oscar - your VO-Admin