[gin-auth] Size of GIN VO

David Bannon D.Bannon at vpac.org
Wed Apr 26 06:45:12 CDT 2006

Stephen, as far as I know, no one from the APAC Grid in Australia is
registered yet.

Your second question is a bit harder. My thoughts are that we'd probably
like a few more than 3-4 representatives. We are a pretty distributed
grid and may well have 8 to 10 interested people.

David

David Bannon              D.Bannon at vpac.org
VPAC Systems Manager           www.vpac.org
P: 61 3 9925 4733            M: 0418 525687
Humpty Dumpty was pushed !