[GHPN-WG] Network Services Interface mailing list created

Cees de Laat delaat at uva.nl
Tue Jun 10 02:45:51 CDT 2008

Dear *,

You may get this message several times :-)

The mailinglist for NSI got created on my request during the weekend.
I had earlier request to Joel but there were some typos in my request
and Joel's response, so we finally got it right in the weekend, hence
the 3 day delay ;-).  There have not been any discussions on it yet,
so nobody has missed anything yet.

The purpose of the mailing list is to work on the unified charter
that combines the proposed work presented at the two BOF's last week
and discussed afterwards in the side meetings at OGF23. I hope and
expect that we can continue the exciting momentum that was present in
those meetings.

The current name of the mailing list is nsi-bof. When the resulting
charter gets approved this mailing list will be recreated as nsi-wg
and it will be possible to move all subscribers to the resulting list
Joel Replogle told me.

Please subscribe by going to the info page:
Archive:
http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/nsi-bof/

Best regards,
Cees.