[ghpn-wg] Call for presentations at GGF16, Athens

Constantinos A. Kotsokalis ckotso at grnet.gr
Mon Jan 9 03:29:33 CST 2006

Dear All,

It is my pleasure to inform you that during GGF16 at Athens, a session
about "Networking enhancements for Grid Computing" is being organized. A
few major projects have already been invited to present their relevant
work and it is our intention to also hold a short panel discussion where
issues such as interoperability and relation to GHPN work would be discussed.

With this email, I would like to drop your attention to this session, as
well as inform you about the possibility to host more presentations if
there is such interest. If you would like to present your organization's
work on this topic, please contact me through email.

  Best regards,

   Costas

Constantinos A. Kotsokalis || ckotso at grnet.gr
Grid Infrastructures Engineer / SEEREN Technical Coordinator
Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET) || http://www.grnet.gr/
Tel: +30-210-7474249 || Fax: +30-210-7474490 || GSM: +30-697-7606620