[ghpn-wg] The GGF14 production is online

Franco Travostino franco.travostino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:53:19 CDT 2005

Compliment of summer holidays and my day job, I'm late to this. Sorry.

I posted the Chicago material on the GHPN site (minutes included). It's
available at
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=53&category_id=1126

I want to thank the authors who timely provided drafts and/or slides, which
all resulted in a 3-hour packed and lively program. As well, I want to
sincerely thank the attendees who endured a 7:30am start on the last day of
the GGF week in Chicago and came to ask many good questions.

-franco