[GFS-WG] OGF-GFS Teleconference Tomorrow evening (7/31 Tuesday)

Arun Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Fri Aug 10 18:08:56 CDT 2007

Summarizing our teleconference earlier, We plan to do the following:
-  Initiate discussion on a API for GFS - its software interface
development and standardization. Discussion on emails followed by
telephone calls.
-  Appoint a new co-chair from Europe. (Approval from  Data Area
director)
- Have two sessions at the OGF 21.

Cheers,
Arun