[gfs-wg] URGENT - Telecon setup

Arun swaran Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Fri Aug 5 18:34:23 CDT 2005

Hi Charles,

HOPing you folks are still there at SDSC waiting for the friday evening...

Could you help to setup or confirm a teleconfernce call on the number
>> Phone number is 858-678-5580

for one our visitors from Japan. I am not at SDSC right now and was not
aware of this. This meeting is supposed to start at the moment i click the
send button here and last for about 90 minutes. It will not have more than
5 people.

Wilfred: you may wish to call charles vitale on his phone number if you
need any assitance  - it oges to his cell.

PS: This mail was sent (typed) during my travel  (with problems in my
e-mail client) and might not be in sync with any latest developments or
replies you might have sent earlier to me or on any related mailing list.

Arun
~~~~~~~~~
Dream; because, dreams lead to thoughts; thoughts lead to action, and
action leads to achievement.

Arun swaran Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.