[gfs-wg] 8/5,6 conference call

Arun swaran Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Fri Aug 5 18:23:13 CDT 2005

Hi Osamu,
I wont be able to make it to this call today as i am in Taiwan now. I am
trying to catchup with my mails.

I just realized that this is not our usual wednesday conference call time.
The SDSC conference call (that we use) is set up for every wednesday
afternoon only.

Contact me offline (from the lists) if you need any help in setting this
up. Since you are now at SDSC, it should not be a problem to contact the
people and set it up.

PS: This mail was sent (typed) during my travel  (with problems in my
e-mail client) and might not be in sync with any latest developments or
replies you might have sent earlier to me or on any related mailing list.

Arun
~~~~~~~~~
Dream; because, dreams lead to thoughts; thoughts lead to action, and
action leads to achievement.

Arun swaran Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.