[GFS-WG] Task force for file catalog standardization

Hideo Matsuda matsuda at ist.osaka-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 19 01:41:25 CDT 2008

Hi all,

In the GFS-WG session at OGF24, it is decided to create a
task force for discussing the standardization of file
catalog services more deeply and frequently.

I would like to call for volunteers to join the task force.
Please respond to this GFS mailing list or to me directly
if you are interested in joining the discussion.

Thanks,

Hideo Matsuda