[GFS-WG] Global resource naming for data grid federation @OGF22

Osamu Tatebe tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Jan 23 12:04:00 CST 2008

Hi All,

GFS-WG will have a WG group session titled "Global resource
naming for data grid federation" at 13:45 on Wednesday at OGF22.

This time, we would like to ask some presentations about
experience, requirement, and plan for global resource naming for
data grid federation for further steps to standard file catalog
(or Grid File System) profile based on Resource Namespace
Service (RNS).  I already asked Prof Matsuda at Osaka-U/Naregi
to talk a future plan of data grid federation of Naregi, EGEE,
OSG, and others.

I would like to call for presentations especially about
experience of LFC, RLS and other file catalogs, and future
standadization issue.  If you are interested, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Osamu