[GFS-WG] RNS will be published as GFD-R-P.101

Osamu Tatebe tatebe at cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Apr 27 01:47:56 CDT 2007

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce RNS Spec is finally going to be
published as GFD-R-P.101.  It is available at

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/downloadAttachment/projects.ggf-editor/tracker.submit_ggf_draft/artf5604?id=atch4395

Regarding GFS-WG session at OGF20, we will have two sessions
for GFS Naming profile and open development on May 8.

Attached is a presentation material that will be discussed at
the GFS Naming profile session.  GFS Naming profile will provide
necessary feature for Grid File System Directory Service based
on RNS.

Basically, I summarized issues so far.  Please look through the
slide and feel free to give some comments.

Thanks,
Osamu