[GFS-WG] Telecon this evening (number to call)

Arun Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:16:37 CDT 2007

Sorry for the delay in providing the telecom number. We hope to use this
number in the future too.

Please use: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) or +1-303-2480285 (International)
Pass code for the call: 8226462

Other alternative means to attend the call:
- Video Polycom or Skype (info provided below)

Cheers,
Arun