[gfs-wg] Biweekly Telecon - Aug 29 agenda

Arun Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Mon Aug 28 15:46:39 CDT 2006

We start our bi-weekly telecom tomorrow. We plan to review the status and
help others to get to speed. So this will be a good time if you plan on
joining us new or after a gap.

AGENDA: (30 minutes)
- Participants Introduction (1 min)
- RNS/GFS Profile (10 min)
	- Status of RNS and GFS Profile
	- Work to be done on RNS/ GFS Profile
	- How others can get started/participate on GFS Profile
- GFS Architecture (10 min)
	- Status of GFS Architecture and Workbook
	- Work to be done on Architecture
	- Relevance to other standardization efforts
	- How other can get started/participate on GFS Architecture
- General (10 min)
	- Q&A Discussion
	- GFS-18 Agenda/plan

CALL LOGISTICS:

Date and Time:
California:  Tue  8:30 AM
Boston, NY:  Tue 11:30 AM
London, UK:  Tue  4:30 PM
Taipei/Sing: Tue 11:30 PM
Korea/Japan: Wed 12:30 AM

Option #1: Call by regular phone:
Primary Dial-In:    1 (888) 392-9904
Alternate Dial-In:  1 (630) 424-8418
Passcode:           7279532#

Option #2: Call by VoIP / Video conferencing (saves cost for everyone)
Provide the IP of your Polycom to me by this evening (pacific time) and we
will call you.

Option #3: Skype in (Provide your id by email).

If you have any questions or need an other route to reach us, send me
(arun at sdsc.edu) an email.

Thanks for your input regarding the time for the call (and any other
feedback). You can still influence the time of our future calls and provide
anonymous feedback to improve our WG's processes:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=527112508878

Arun
~~~~~~~~~
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Arun Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.
(858)822.5452