[gfs-wg] Choose the time for our telecon calls (Action Required)

Arun Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Fri Aug 25 12:06:02 CDT 2006

All:
The Grid File System-Working Group (GFS-WG) is planning to have bi-weekly
telecons starting next week. Since we are chronologically in different zones
on the planet, we are trying to determine the appropriate time for all us.

Help us in suggesting your preferred times based on your schedule:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=527112508878

Summary of the minutes from the GFS-WG Management Telecom this Wednesday:
1) Determine time of bi-weekly calls by polling the group
2) Reschedule deadlines that were provided in the last status of GGF-17
3) Agenda and preparation for GGF-18 in Washington
4) Start bi-weekly calls on GFS-Profile and GFS-Architecture
5) Focus more on users and requirements. Get a prominent user as a speaker.

Arun
~~~~~~~~~
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Arun Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.
(858)822.5452