[gfs-wg] Proposed Final Draft for RNS (error in document fixed)

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Tue Oct 25 12:55:59 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while attempting
to read the latest RNS draft.  It was just recently brought to my attention
that the document itself was corrupt.  I have since re-uploaded the latest
draft and validated its readability.

Please try again, using the same URL (or from the "Working Drafts" on the
GFS-WG page), and let me know if you encounter any problems.

Thank you,
Manuel Pereira
IBM Almaden Research Center
1-408-927-1935                 [Tieline: 457]
mpereira at us.ibm.com

Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:57 PM