[gfs-wg] Grid File System Architecture Telecon

Arun swaran Jagatheesan arun at sdsc.edu
Mon May 9 16:46:23 CDT 2005

We will initiate the telecon discussions on the GFS Architecture
Workbook (attached document) this Wednesday. Once the discussions are
complete within our WG, this document will be go through a public review
period before being classified as an official GGF-Informational
document.

The objective of this document is to introduce readers to Grid File
System. It does not give much technical details now. This document will
further grow into newer versions. Once we have appropriate technical
details, a GGF GFS Standard document will have to be produced to make a
GGF GFS Standard.

In this telecon, we will discuss this document including the new
glossary section (i added this glossary recently). I have attached the
document with this mail. The telecom logistics:
The Dial in number is +1-858-678-5580.  There typically is no ringing
before the MCU answers and connects you to the call.  You should hear an
audio tone when others connect and/or disconnect. Please mention your
name and organization once you dial in.
>>  Data and Time:
>>  California: Wed 3:00 PM
>>  Chicago:    Wed 5:00 PM
>>  Boston:	    Wed 6:00 PM
>>  UK:	    Wed 11:00 PM
>>  Korea/Japan:Thu  7:00 AM

Arun.
~~~~~~~~~
Dream; because, dreams lead to thoughts; thoughts lead to action, and
action leads to achievement.

Arun swaran Jagatheesan
http://www.sdsc.edu/~arun/
San Diego Supercomputer Center.