[gfs-wg] Latest GFS-WG Namespace Service Specification Document

Manuel Pereira mpereira at almaden.ibm.com
Tue Nov 23 04:10:40 CST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I have just posted the most recent revision of our namespace service
specification document[1].  I encourage everyone to take a look, since this
revision introduces a significant number of changes.  First the title has
been adjusted to more accurately reflect the features and capabilities of
the service to Resource Namespace Service (RNS).  Second, the portType
interface has been substantially revised to reflect a WSRF compliant
implementation that utilizes document style message exchanges rather than
our previous serialized object orientation.

I look forward to working with you in making this service a reality.

[1]
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gfs-wg/document/Resource_Namespace_Service_-_Specification/en/1

Best regards,
Manuel Pereira