[gf-chairs] Chair Update & Appreciation details

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Mon Sep 11 22:01:50 CDT 2006

Grid Forum Chairs -

Please plan to attend the Chair Update session where we will be
giving updates on some of the significant changes since GGF17: We've
become a new organization, Gridforge has undergone a major upgrade,
and the email lists have migrated to use Mailman.  This will be an
important session, please plan to attend.
Chair Update Details : Wednesday, 13 September, 2006 from
8:00pm-8:45pm Room 156.

Chair Appreciation will immediately follow the update and start at
about 9:00pm.  It will be at Bobby Van's Restaurant at 1201 New York
Avenue, 4 blocks from the convention center.

If you have not already done so, please RSVP to Jennifer
(ehling at ggf.org), and see her at the OGF registration booth for the
ticket and directions to the Chair Appreciation.

See you there!

Joel