[gf-chairs] GGF18 Chair Update/Apppreciation, RSVP

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Thu Sep 7 23:44:40 CDT 2006

OGF Group Chairs - Gridworld/GGF18 is nearly upon us, and we're
looking forward to a very productive event.  We would like to say
"thank you" for all your hard work in leading a group by inviting you
to the Chair Appreciation night on Wednesday of GGF18.

A lot has happened since GGF17, and we'd like to give an update to
the chairs prior to the appreciation event.

So the timing is:
   Chair Updates: Wednesday, 13 September, 2006 from 8:00pm-8:45pm
Room 156
   Followed by Chair Appreciation:  9:00pm offsite (walking distance).

Please RSVP to Jennifer Ehling (ehling at ogf.org) regarding the Chair
Appreciation Event.

See you at GGF18!

Joel