[gf-chairs] Reminder - GGF14 Session Scheduling Deadlines

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Wed May 25 12:55:35 CDT 2005

GGF Chairs -

This is a reminder about the scheduling deadlines for requesting GGF14
sessions.  The deadlines are approaching fast!

The deadlines are:
         Documents - Deadline for submitting working drafts is May 27,
2005.
         Sessions - Deadline for session requests for a WG or RG is Jun
3, 2005.
                         - Deadline for AD Hoc/Charter Discussion BOFs
is May 27, 2005.

Go to http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_next_chairinfo.htm to formally
request a group session.  Please note that although we will make every
effort to accommodate all group session requests, if there are
conflicts we will give scheduling priority to those groups which
requested sessions first.

Please note: Chair Training and Chair Update Sessions will be Monday
afternoon, 27th of June.

I've heard of a little confusion about the dates for GGF14.  The
correct dates are June 27-30, 2005 in Chicago Illinois, USA.

Thank you,

Joel

Joel Replogle
Standards Facilitator