gf-chairs Session Scheduling for GGF14

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Tue May 3 14:16:11 CDT 2005

GGF Chairs -

GGF14 is quickly approaching, and we'd like to begin the group session
scheduling process.

I will be coordinating the session scheduling, and need to ask you for
two things:

1) Do you plan to hold a group session at GGF14?  Please email me
quickly so I can get an idea of which groups will be meeting.  Email
with the group name, and let met know whether or not you will be having
a group meeting.

2) Then, prior to the deadline, go to
http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_next_chairinfo.htm to formally request a
group session.  Please note that although we will make every effort to
accommodate all group session requests, if there are conflicts we will
give scheduling priority to those groups which requested sessions
first.

The deadlines are:
         Documents - Deadline for submitting working drafts is May 27,
2005.
         Session - Deadline for session requests for a WG or RG is Jun
3, 2005.
                         - Deadline for AD Hoc/Charter Discussion BOFs
is May 27, 2005.

Please note: Chair Training and Chair Update Sessions will be Monday
afternoon, 27th of June.

And, as you probably already know, GGF14 will be June 27-30, 2005 in
Chicago Illinois, USA.

Thank you,

Joel

Joel Replogle