[gesa-wg] Group to continue (for the near future)!

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 1 09:52:29 CDT 2005

Hi Jon,

I am very glad to hear that your group agrees on the usecase publication
and you will take care of its GGF editor submission and follow-up.

Given GFSG is now collecting all document publication schedule, can you
give me your "best guess" about its schedule; when you will submit it to
GGF editor and when it will be published as GFD-I?

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto