[fi-rg] Draft of our next document

Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de Thijs.Metsch at dlr.de
Sun May 6 12:48:00 CDT 2007

Hi @all,

Finally I got some time to start one of our next documents. A draft of the document is uploaded to the grid forge website:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.fi-rg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc14427

It would be really great if you could have a look on it and comment on the section dealing with the matching of the requirements to the solutions. I did it quite quick, and I'm quite sure that I didn't cover everything.

Greetings from Germany,

-Thijs

---
Thijs Metsch
Deutsches Zentrum fuer Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
Simulations- und Softwaretechnik (SISTEC) Koeln-Porz
Tel: (02203) 601-3859   http://www.dlr.de/sc
Fax: (02203) 601-3070   mailto:thijs.metsch at dlr.de