[fi-rg] New version of the firewall issues doc (1.10)

Inder Monga imonga at nortel.com
Tue Aug 1 17:17:36 CDT 2006

Hi All,

Attached is a new version of the document with enhanced Chapter 5 and
Summary available for review and discussion. The changes from the
previous version can be reviewed by using the track changes feature.  As
far as the authors are concerned, this document is final . Thanks to the
list members who have given comments on previous versions, we have
incorporated them!

We (authors) look forward to your review and comments on the mailing
list so we can finalize this document and start work on more interesting
topics around proposed solutions.

Thanks,
Inder

 <<draft-GWD-I-Firewall-Issues-Overview-V1.10.doc>>