[fi-rg] FW: [security-area] Input for GGF-14

Inder Monga imonga at nortel.com
Fri Jun 17 12:57:20 CDT 2005

Hi All,

Thanks for the interest shown to join the FI-RG project group.

This is a follow-up to the request Leon sent before on the write-ups before
the upcoming GGF meeting. Leon and I are proposing a 1 hour telecon next
week to sync up and stir up conversations before the GGF so that the f2f
meeting in Chicago is even more productive.

The agenda for the meeting would be:
1. Introduction/comments on charter 				10 mts
2. Agenda for the upcoming GGF Meeting
	Discuss ideas for contributions/presentations 		20 minutes
3. Discussion on the scope and structure of Document #1 	20 minutes

The proposed date/time is Tue, July 21st at 15:00 UST, 11AM EST, 8 AM PST,
17:00 CEST.
The telecon bridge details are:

PSTN Dial-in: 919-997-8152
Access Code: 2488101#

Please let Leon or me know your availability, comments on the proposed
agenda..

Best regards,
Inder