[fi-rg] Re: [security-area] Firewall Issues Research Group has been approved

Ralph Niederberger r.niederberger at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jun 8 07:59:48 CDT 2005

Excuse if this mail has arrived twice, but didn't know if it got through,
because I had not been on the fi-rg list incidentically.

Dear all,

what is the official name of the FI-RG.

I always thought it is the "Firewall Issues Researcg Group".

But the web site: http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/fi-rg
says it is the "Firewall Interest Research Group".

In my opinion the first one fits better.

Best regards

Ralph Niederberger