[fi-rg] Welcome to the list

Inder Monga imonga at nortel.com
Wed Jun 1 09:10:24 CDT 2005

Hi All,

Welcome to the Firewall Issues RG mailing list!

I have updated the project website,
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/fi-rg , with the documents presented at
the BOF in Seattle and the minutes (with slight formatting modifications).
The documents are under Meeting Materials/GGF13 category.

Please spread the word to colleagues who might be interested in
contributing.

I look forward to your input on the list before the upcoming GGF meeting in
Chicago.

Thanks,
Inder