[et-cg] [Fwd: Policy for Supporting Grid Education document for comment]

Malcolm Atkinson mpa at nesc.ac.uk
Thu May 8 01:50:41 CDT 2008

Thanks very much Kathryn.

I know that we want to make a very big push on having several of
these documents in the publication and feedback process by Barcelona.
So after this two week period the documents will be exposed more widely.

It would be very helpful if as many colleagues as possible read and
refined the document now.  I know that many people, especially
Kathryn, have put in a lot of work getting he report to this stage
and I much appreciate that.  At the very least it would be good to
get supportive messages indicating the ideas presented are generally
supported by the community.

Ideally, colleagues will also find time to suggest refinements.

So I thank them in anticipation of their contributions <((-:}

Malcolm