[et-cg] [Fwd: Policy for Supporting Grid Education document for comment]

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Wed May 7 11:54:57 CDT 2008

Dear Educators and Trainers,

Thankyou for all your feeback on the Policy for Supporting Grid
Education document, this has been incorporated into the document and it
has now been submitted to the OGF editorial process.

This is our first draft document to be submitted, and more will follow
soon!  Please take some time to review the other documents which will be
sent to the mailing list for final review shortly.

Thanks,
Kathryn.