[et-cg] Draft Minutes from OGF20 sessions

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Mon May 21 12:24:57 CDT 2007

Hello Educators and Trainers,

Attached please find the draft minutes from the four Education and
Training sessions at OGF20.  The sessions were very well attended with
47 people participating in one or more session.

I have tried to document as much of the discussions as possible directly
in the wiki documents at https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/projects.et-
cg/wiki where they can be used as input to our deliverable documents,
but anything which I couldn't shoehorn into a draft document is included
in the minutes.  As all four sessions are covered in the one document it
is a little long, apologies for that!

If you have any comments or changes please let me know.  These minutes
are also available in GridForge at the url
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14547?nav=1

Thanks,
Kathryn.