[et-cg] E&T sessions in Manchester reminder

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Thu May 3 06:27:41 CDT 2007

Hello Educators and Trainers,

I'd like to remind you that the OGF Education and Training Community
Group will be holding four sessions at the upcoming OGF20 in Manchester.

During these sessions we will work on documents which will go on to
become recommendations within OGF and also be used as inputs into the
policies of other organisations.

The Development of National and International Education and Training
Policy session, for example, will create a document which we hope to use
as an input to the e-Infrastructures Reflection Group (e-IRG) report due
to be released in November.  Our Policy session on Monday thus presents
an important opportunity to influence the future policy of Europe in
grid education and training.  Please come along to this and the other
sessions to ensure that your views are heard!

These sessions all take place on Monday 7th of May and are as follows:

1.  9:00 am - 10:30 am Managing IPR for educational repositories
2.  11:00 am - 12:30 pm Implementation of policies for cooperation on t-
Infrastructure
3.  2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Development of national and international
Education and Training policy
4.  4:00 pm - 5:30 pm Towards professional grid qualifications

If any of you on this list are unable to make it to these sessions then
we encourage you to send a representative in your stead, and of course,
if you are coming, please invite your colleagues along too!

I look forward to seeing many of you in Manchester,
Kathryn.