[egr-rg] History of EGR-RG(substitution of minutes)

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Tue Jul 18 20:19:58 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I could not write all minutes for group sessions. Sorry about that.
In order to give information about status of the EGR-RG,
I wrote the attached document. Please read it once.

BTW, EGR-RG is planning to have a workshop at GGF18.
(Some day on Sept. 10-14)
In order to do gap analyses between user's requirements
and supplier's technologies, we need to gather lots of
usecases/case studies.
Thus we are looking for speakers about usecase or case study,
especially for enterprise grid.
Please feel free to contact us.

EGR-RG
Co-chairs:
   Ravi Subramaniam ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
   Toshi Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Securetary
   Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
---
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
Grid Technology Research Center,
Satoshi Itoh (satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp)