[egr-rg] Planning for GGF18

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Wed Jul 5 16:12:03 CDT 2006

Hi all,

On Jun 22, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Toshiyuki Nakata wrote:

> It is time to plan for GGF18.
> In GGF17, we discussed trying to have a Workshop to have
> people explain their usecases.
>
> I would like to solicit people, who would like to explain their
> company's usecases.
>
> Could you please post to the mailing list within this month?

Sorry, I'm somewhat late. I could present a usecase for our grid
middleware "PHASTGrid", which would consist of several application
showcases (e.g. bioscience and seismic calculations). Our philosophy
is to expose only a very simple webservice to the user and handle the
jobs transparently.

Cheers,
Mathias
Dipl.-Wirtsch. Ing. (Inform.) Mathias Dalheimer
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Phone +49(0)631/31600-4484 | mailto:dalheimer at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Fax   +49(0)631/31600-1099 |