[egr-rg] GGF13 EGR-RG Use Case Template ...

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Mon Mar 14 02:41:13 CST 2005

Hi Satoshi/Toshi,

Here is the Rev 0 of the template for use cases for discussion at the
GGF-13 EGR session. This is based on my thinking and input from Robert
and my participations in discussions on OGSA use cases. The expectation
is that further discussion with the group will help us refine this.

1. We need to come up with a way to categorize the use cases. We need
taxonomy so that we can organize the use cases as they come. I have
taken a stab at this in the document but there needs to be discussion at
the session.

2. We also need to recruit volunteers to

a) develop and submit use cases
b) visit the email archives of the different WGs and RGs in GGF and
submit any use case related activity to EGR-RG (preferably reps from the
groups but others could be welcome). We already have the OGSA use cases
but it would be necessary to get the ones from other groups.
c) take previously submitted use cases and transform them to the
"EGR-RG" template

Hope you are having a good GGF. I was hoping I would be there but an
important meeting with my management has been planned for this week. I
had to cancel my plans. Sorry for the late notice and inconvenience.

Ravi