[egr-rg] Template ver.0.2

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Sun Jun 5 20:04:00 CDT 2005

Hi Toshi,

I have modified little on the template. I added authors and some
description.

I think the impact can be included in the section "Benefits or Value".
So I did not itemize explicitly "the impact of the value".
Just put the statement in the section, like this:
"Describe current and future(possible) impacts on value of Grid."

Isn't it enough? Should I add explicitly?

Satoshi (I)

---
〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田1丁目18-13
秋葉原ダイビル11F