[egr-rg] Changes to Include Impact Discussion in Use Case

Robert Cohen bcohen at bway.net
Wed Jun 1 14:39:23 CDT 2005

Dear Nakata-san,

I have added a few places where I think it would be helpful to include
comments on how grids will impact this case. I have provided two ways to
discuss these impacts: what are the impacts today (perhaps in the
planning stage, the impacts are difficult to document or quantify) and
what are the impacts in the future/possible impacts in the future (more
speculative, but interesting because it provides an opportunity to
indicate what the goals of the grid deployment may be).

I hope this is useful.

Bob Cohen