[egr-rg] Use Case Repository draft plan

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Sun Jul 10 11:34:50 CDT 2005

Ravi,

I think it would be very advantageous for GGF to have some uniformity across
use case formats but it would certainly have to strike the right balance
between
semantic content and ease-of-collection, and between structure and free-form.
If we start this use case repository, my feeling was to impose the absoulute
minimum amount of structure necessary at the start since we will have to
deal with all the use cases that have already been collected in many different
formats (hence, the use of just keyword lists).  As we go forward, however,
if EGR can find that right balance of properties, then maybe such a use case
template could find wider use across GGF. ;->

--Craig