[dvdvol] Re: application update discussion

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat May 15 07:45:10 PDT 2010

I just took a look at what the folks over at Ubuntu are doing (they
too have a project which mails free CDs to those that request them)
and they request the following fields:

(* = required)
*name:
Organization
*address1:
Address 2:
*City/Town/etc:
State/Province:
Postcode:
*Country:
*Phone:

That last is quite interesting.  I assume they collect the phone
number for customs purposes.

What do you all think of that set of fields?  Is that something likely
to give us better results?

BTW, the field lengths they use are 30 for everything but the name
(20) and the phone number (16).

Aaron